Saturday, July 26, 2008

day of everyday


today im just setting off my foot and when to the East Coast mall kuantan with my friendz, mazia,yana and hajar. at first i thought im going to kuantan by bus with mazia and her rummate's friends but last minutes changes plan, yana my roommate decide to drive, so i just thinking why not me and mazia follow her. plus my sandal is in a very bad condition.but there are several thing happen that delay us.in the car we decide to go to berjaya megamall but change plan again and we go to ECM.because of miscommunication with certain2 people, we cannot hang up much longer.too sad. i just buy a pair of sandal, a movie dvd-over her dead body-, and a boxes of donuts.we saw the 'jomheboh' and decide to go out again next week with all my roommate.hope this plan wont ruin again because when we plan to have a trip with all my roommate there always a problem occurs.lets hope i can enjoy the holidays next week.


rommateku.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muhahaha... ade blog!!!
zizo kan plan nk buat blog pasal kucing..
untuk blogger2 beginner, baca info kt link ni..

http://www.mohdismail.net/blog/5-sebab-kenapa-aku-tidak-akan-baca-blog-kau/

anashahira said...

bd fabregas --> saje jelah sengal nak try test dulu buat blog. tgh nk mlawakan blog nie dlu....