Sunday, November 9, 2008

final exam mode

assalamualaikum dan salam sejahtera...
it's been a week since my last post.
well what to do last week was my final exam paper.
got 3 paper last week :-

material and energy balance -man that was really2 tough questions.5 difficult question in 3 hours.its not relevant.one question for 20 marks.well i didn't target much.

biochemistry - least favorite exam.i love to learn bio but i definitively didnt like to memorize a lot.well at least i manage to answer it.i dont know whether it correct or not because i never check it back.

chemical engineering thermodynamics - well the subject that have so much equation that make me sometimes lost track which equation i want to use.that why we allowed to bring our reference book inside the exam hall.man i hate it because at last minutes i realize that im doing a wrong equation.sad man.

well that's all for my exam.i got one paper to go, fluid mechanics.i hope and pray i didnt do the same mistake as i do in test 2.well pray for my success dear friends.and after thisi will end my semester and will go back to my home sweet home.see you in the next post.
im also want to wish good luck for my friend in UMP and others U.




new quote :-
never look back at what already happen but be prepared on what's been waiting for us by using all the knowledge and experince from the past.

No comments: