Friday, July 3, 2009

tagged by tiqa

assalamualaikum and a good day....
its been a long time since i update my blog....
today i just want to answer tiqa my coursemate tag....
enjoy...
but i do not wish to tagged anyone...

1) Beside your lips,where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
cheek....cute3.....

2) How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
erm....want to continue watching "We Got Married Kangin-Yoojin"

3) Who was the last person / people you took photo with?
aniesh,rini,mizah,nas,pacat,din n fadzli.....we going night trip together.....

4) Would you consider yourself spoiled?
a bit i guess.....

5) Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yup.....

6) Do you want someone to be dead?
i'm not dat cruel....life must go on.....

7) What does your last text message say?
"aku g dengan yana" sms from aniesh...they go to melaka without me....cry...

8) What are you thinking right now?
wah....this show is ending soon...huhuhuhu....i want to watch more kangjin.....

9) Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Lee Hyuk Jae......hahahahhaha....just want to be with my friends....

10) What was the time you went to bed last night?
3 in the morning....my mum getting angry because of that....i cannot stop watching WGM.....

11) Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Langkawi....my sis brought it......

12) Is someone on your mind right now?
someone who skype me right now....

13) Who was the last person who text you?
aniesh....during my journey to JB....
that's all...
Ja Na...

No comments: