Friday, September 26, 2008

home sweet home

assalamualaikum and a very good day..
tonight is my last night in UMP before im going home for Raya...
im really2 want to left UMP because i think all my burden were in UMP..
with all the stuff that i have to finish it..
so stress...
and about the problem that occur to me...
that make me want to run from UMP for a while...
well this opportunity i will not ruin it...
thats why i decide not to bring any books home...
:p ...
well really excited right now although i become the last person in my room to go home...
well the atmosphere here was definitely so quiet as about 80 % student already went home.....
okay thats all i want to write...
got to sleep...
because i have to wake up early to wake someone up...
bye...

p/s : to the people who help me im really2 appreciate it...

No comments: