Tuesday, January 13, 2009

one step closer to be a chemical engneer in biotech

assalamualaikum and good day...
picture to see....




my lab rack




shirt of UMP (i got 3 of them)



my lovely society



what i'm gonna post today is about myself and chemical engineer field....
well this semester is my 4th semester learning about chemical engineering and also biotechnology field....
yesterday i got to do some experiment in lab...
well that was such an experience because it been long time since i using the microscope...
because iam physical student who learn physic during my matriculation year....
because here i learn major field in biotechnology so i have to do all the biological student did...
it kinda interesting to do the staining....
but the thing was i smell like chemical after went back to room...
i had to take bath first before perform 'solat'....
well what a day....

let me told you other than experimental what im doing for recent days..

-->not much happen during the weekend just had to finish the mass assgnment that assigned by dr mimi sakinah....
--->monday i had to went for interview for symbion'.i dont think i did well but abg amin said he wanted to take me.i did not really know the reason.probably because i had involved with it before.skype my aniki asked him to help me to print my lab manual.well arigatou aniki.but had to rush from the faculty building to the cafeteria.huhuhuhuhu.
--->tuesday not a very good day because i got a problem with ASPEN PLUS.huhuhuhu.shei shei ming sien for helping me and mazia.then we doing experiment with en zaki who always forget our name.call me faridah.huhuhuhuhu
---->today is wednesday.we went to check the experiment we did yesterday.the conclusion:do not use dettol to wash your hand.huhuhuhu.then i thought i wanted to skip the AGM and dean list award plus the dialog with FKKSA.but ain asked me to go.well i had to wait till 530.huwa tired ma.

anyway there's a lot of thing waiting for me further ahead.just pray for me that i can pass all the obstacle and become sucess in my life

Ja na

Quote:
life is not all about you,it also about people around you that give colour to your life
~ana_anasha~

p/s:do not copy all the quote without permission.the quote is origanally create by me.

No comments: