Monday, January 19, 2009

flavour of life.....

assalamualaikum and have a good day..
well today i want to post on my artwork...
the picture is not really clear but it's still ok...
the top is the word i wrote on top of the pics...
enjoy


Dear Life,
Sorry for writing this letter after such a long time
I’m sorry because forget to tell you the important things
I’m sorry for ignoring you and did not appreciate you
I’m sorry for blaming you for everything that happen to me

Dear Life
There is a time I being fed-up with you
There is a time I want to give up on you
There is a time I want to replace you
But I did not have a gut to do that

Dear Life
We’ve been together for more than 20 years
All this year I’m totally ignore you
I wanted somebody else’s
But deep in my heart I know you’re the best

Dear Life
You always made me cry, laugh and smile
Sometimes you made me happy
And sometimes you made me sad
You always give me hard time and good time

Dear Life
You’re everything to me
I know that every hard time you give there’s always good time
You’re a great teacher to me
Yet it is very painful to learn from you

Dear Life
When you came into me at 20th August 1988
I just know you
And did not realize how important you to me
But it had been fun with you

Dear Life
Today I realize how much you’ve been contribute to me
You’re the most important thing for me
You’re my friend, family and teacher
You taught me to be myself rather than other

Dear Life
I promise you by all my heart
That I will never give-up on you
I will appreciate every day we’ve been together
So that you won’t be wasted

Dear Life
You know that someday I have to share you with somebody else
But I promised I will find someone that worth it
So that he will not waste both of us
Believe me

Dear Life
From today I will not run away from you
Although you throw me with a figs
Or throw me with a candy
Because I know that is the ‘Flavour of Life’

No comments: