Friday, May 15, 2009

pictures of my cats....

assalamualaikum and a very good day...
as i promised in the previous post, this the cats in my house...
some of them i did not catch it because they are not in the kitchen at this particular time...
enjoy....

my new cat.someone left it in front of my home.i gave her name 'Bising aka seng-seng' because she's to noisy

the most intelligent cat in my house.she's know how to look at the clock and can communicate with human,her name is 'Beruk', named by my big bro.

the one walk is 'meimei', 'beruk' sister and on the right is monkey

she is the most caring and always look for her foster children because she dont have any.her name is 'JenJen'.

the little one is 'Beruk's daughter, i called her 'anak beruk' and the big one is 'Singa', you dont want to hug her because she will meow like crazy

this one is Beruk's son,named YenYen.he love to play around.

picture of YenYen

walking in their eating place.

washing her fur

Monkey's son.did not have a name yet

opet, he's bigger right now
Manggis, my mum named it creative right???Monkey's son

Monkey's son, did not have name yet

MeiMei's son did not have name yet

he is 'Anak Lembu' my sister give the name

'TaTak, Anak Lembu's mother,i gave the name

JonJon, foster son of JenJen, someone left it

Adik Bulu, because his brother is Bulu

Shilo means white

there are playing in the kitchen

Bulu because his hair is smooth and long

MeiMei watching the kittens

Happy family

that's all..
Ja Na

~appreaciate your life and dont try to waste it~
ana_anasha


2 comments:

i-sYah said...

s0 cute...
miss my cat =(

anashahira said...

rileks...
nant2 balik r...
hihihihi....