Wednesday, May 27, 2009

tag dari ecah

assalamualaikum and a good day...
here another attack from ecah....
eeh wrong another tag from ecah...

Here we go. Please answer the questions in English.


1.You must answer all the questions.

2. Tag 5 people to do this quiz.

1. What’s your full name?
Anashahira bte Mohamad

2. Do you hate someone at this moment?
hate???think,think....
someone did annoy me....

3. What makes you hate her/him?
sometimes the way people behave will make us to be annoyed....

4. You love your family?
of course family first,friends seconds, lovers third.....


5. List 5 names of your friends that you love.
Aniesh my best friend...
SMKIS geng 5Alfa and 3RK1...
che ku noryanti shaniza my geng during KMM...
my fellow roomates and coursemates...
and all of the people that i can call friends....

6. Why do you love them?
they always there for me....
friendship is so sweet....

7. Who do you prefer, your dad or mom?
to be honest i prefer mom because i'm a gurl but i still love my dad soo much....

8. Did someone make you cry this week?
Nishikado Ryo and Erika Sawajiri and Ikeuchi's family...
darn it still touching me the Jdrama 1 litre of tears.....

9. When was the last time you make your friend laugh?
last night...sms with my friends.....

10. Do you like someone at this moment?
yup...

Nishikado Ryo.....
hihihihihi...

11. What was the last present you received?
food my sis give a treat at KL yesterday....
a real present, i got a bracelet from my mom earlier this year....
and last birthday i got 2 'tudung' from my bff....

12. Are you missing someone?
miss my old friends...
this holiday i do not have a chance to meet them....everyone busy with their practical...

13. What was the last message did you received from your ex-girlfriend/boyfriend?
do not have any...

14. What was the last comment you received?
look at yourselves...

15. What is your wish for your birthday this year?
I wish i will be married this year...
just kidding...
wish i be better person....
and will get a chance to meet Nishikado Ryo...
*wink,wink*
 i dont have any mood to tag anybody so lets it stop here...


No comments: