Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Suju

Assalamualaikum and Good Day...
i just found a thread in the internet that i am iching to do...
all the question is about SuJu....
This is Why I like Suju.....

Favorites

Favorite Member:My Eunhyukkie
Favorite Singer:Super Junior KRY; out of 3 i prefer ryeowook his voice is too cute....
Favorite Rapper:obviously my Hyukkie again
Favorite Dancer:My Hubby aka Lee Hyuk Jae
Favorite Radio DJ:Sukira DJs; EunTeuk
Favorite Couple:EunTeuk plus Boom (although Boom is not a part of Suju but i love Boom Academy of Gag; Director Boom, Disciple LeeTeuk,Top student EunHyuk)
Favorite Actor:I guess Kibum; only see their acting in Attack of the Pin Up Boys
Favorite CF Star: erm..never see all of their CF so, cannot decide
Favorite Drama by a Super Junior member(s):Cannot decide because i only watch Attack of The Pin Up Boys by them
Favorite Song:sorry,sorry (always make me want to dance too),reset (i love the part eunhyuk rap; saranghae,saranghae),the one i love (the song is quite touching),one love (feeling sad when i read the song translation because it was made by my Hubby),marry U (my wedding theme song soon)
Favorite Cover: 2nd Album...more matured......
Favorite Album: 3rd Album and 2nd Album
Favorite Smile: Hyukkie again, SungMin, DongHae
Favorite Hairstyle: LeeTeuk; never get bored of his hairstyle.....
Favorite member in glasses: Hyukkie...he look so cuteeeee

Most...

Most Charismatic:i choose leader sshi and KangIn
Most Charming:SiWon
Most Noisiest:KangIn and HeeChul
Most Loving:EunHyuk,RyeoWook,DongHae
Most Diligent:KangIn
Most Hardworking:My Hyuk because most of the variety show involve with Suju, he will be there....he also being point by the members as the most sucessful in Suju......sorry leader sshi.....
Most Romantic:LeeTeuk...i love him in Super Junior Proposal......
Sexiest:HanKyung
Cutest:My Hyuk
Funniest:HyukJae plus Leeteuk plus ShinDong plus Kangin.......
Prettiest:HeeChul

Best...

Best Dresser:EunHyuk ( i just love his shoes and his clothes during sorry,sorry)
Best Sense of Humor: I Choose my eunhyuk
Best Vocalist:I choose YeSung
Best Dancer:Man, EunHyuk again
Best Overall Member (in dancing+singing): SungMin (he have sweet voice,he can dance quite well, he can act, he is Star in StarKing)
Best Actor:KiBum

Misc.

Most likely to get married first?
LeeTeuk ( he confess that he want to get marry quickly)
Most likely to get the most girlfriends?
KangIn (he love to do the sweet talk in WGM)
Who will make a good husband?
SiWon (very responsible person and gentelman )
Who will make a good boyfriend?
I choose my hubby (could make me laugh and smile everyday)
Who will make a good best friend?
My Hyuk also (love HyukSu)
Who will make the best older brother?
LeeTeuk (he always take care of his dongsaeng)
Who will make the best younger brother?
RyeoWook (He is tooo cute) or else DongHae (he love to be pampered)
Who will make the best father?
DongHae (he really loves children), LeeTeuk (He really responsible), EunHyuk (really innoncent one, i want him to be the father of my child :-p )

*i add one question;
the smartest one : KyuHyun (win math olympiad and his english)


Super Juni~or

best couple and best DJs; EunTeuk

Simply charming and totally my types....

will waiting for SuJu to come to UMP???

final words
*dont know why i keep falling in love with SuJu especially My Hyuk
*sorry for being biased, i really like SuJu but love Hyukkie

No comments: