Friday, March 20, 2009

dream and ambition

assalamualaikum and good day
today topic is ambition and dream...
all of us have their own dream right...
and everyone want to make their dream or ambition comes true...
i,myself also like that before...
but today i realize that what we like doesnt means it good for us...
well He knows better than anyone else in the universe of course He will give us what we capable of....
so,if we didnt get what we want it doesnt mean it was the end of us...
there are many road we can take...
this is not 'Road Not Taken' poem...
He will give us guide what road should we take....
we have to work hard for any road that we already choose...
for me, never in my life ever think about being engineer...
i also did not expose myself to that kind of field...
my field that i always wanted is zoologist...
well im kinda love animals....
but with God will when i'm in matriculation i've been accepted and offer to study in physical sciene...
at first i was devastated...
then the sis who took care of registration said we can change it...
it bright my life again....
but when i'm heard the talk from one staff....
i cannot remember which department he is...
he said what we like does not mean we are really good at it..
what he said made me think hundred of times whether is good or not to change the course...
finally i came to conclusion i will stick on physical science...
well honestly my physics marks are quite okay and i did enjoy learning it...
my pointer during my matriculation wasnt that bad...
then my thought is getting to university...
which university and what course....
but in my mind one course already set which is aerospace in USM...
then second choice i saaw my current course chemical engineering in biotechnology...
well i really love chemical and when i saw it got biotechnology it kinda into me...
biotechnology have high demand on that time...
so it kinda good for me lah...
plus its my brother university...
others i took many engineering-based course since i'm into physic and also chemical-based course...
so here i am learning...
trying my hardest to understand and learning it...
may Allah always help me...
peace...
Ja Na...

~what we think the best for us does not usually best for us,ask for His guidance because only Him know the best~
ana_anasha

No comments: