Saturday, March 14, 2009

SPM 08 Result......

assalamualaikum and a very good day... MyEm0.CoM
i was read Utusan Malaysia this morning and how i feel pity to see the best student in SPM '08 house, Nik Nur Madihah Nik Mohd. Kamal who got 19 A1 and 1 A2....
it was old,rusty and small...
she said because of the condition of her family made her want to study more....
really proud of her .... MyEm0.CoM
but is she going to be suceed in her life because she got so many As in SPM...
for me who already become a university student how many As you get in SPM isnt really matter..
but how you bring youself after...
the challenge in the university and work-place is totally different (although im not work yet but i got my brothers and sister who is working)...
in university life you cannot expect that the lecturer will teach you every little details...
they work as they have to...
well im glad actually im studying at UMP which my lecture group only consist of 56 student...
we know each other really well...
if you studying at bigger university maybe like me in matriculation i only know the people in my class and I'm not really care to know the other 200 people in the lecture hall...
the lecturer also did not recognize the student and the culture of helping you and me sign the attendance is widely practice...
but for us the lecturer will easily spot who didn't came...
practice to be good student....
back to the topic...
usage of so many As....
well it is useful because you can apply at any course you want....
and people will think highly of you...
but do we realize with so many As actually that person did not set his/her mind of their future career...
this only my opinion on this situation...
many As in SPM did not help me much....
i humbly said that my SPM result is kinda okay because of our school is outside the city plus my other friend who studying in boarding school except for apecx all get either same result with me or lower than me...
so i can proudly say that it is a best decision when i decide to stay at my school after PMR....
again im off topic....
but for me in university the stail of study became such different from SPM....
for me SPM result only be a bridge for me to go to university....
in university i really have to struggle and the way i study when i was a school student really cannot be use in university...
im just as same as Nik Nur Madihah ---> study when you wanted to....
but for the fourth semester here i realize i cannot study like that...
have to really struggle to have good achivement...
and then when you are in working environment is all about communicatin skills and how you deal with people...
although you are 4 flat student that doesnt mean that you can work very well....
most of the university is examination-based....
thankfully my university is pratical-based university...
so i did not have to being too preoccupied on my final paper....
then again for me a leadership and critical thinking is important for us...
as well as our basic knowledge...
but im not saying education is not important...
it is important too...
but if you going out without any additional skills and only bring you your SPM certificate and your 4flat result, it kinda hard to get a job...
but nevertheless i hope that Nik Nur Madihah will suceed in her life and can help her parents to change their life...
Insya-Allah...


how beautiful God creation....
Ja Na....
MyEm0.CoM
~believe in yourself rather than others and put your priority on the top of your list~
ana_anasha

No comments: