Sunday, March 15, 2009

facebook tagged by Anis...

assalamualaikum and salam sejahtera....
just have to answer this thing....
this note i take it from facebook where that 'makcik' @ aniesh tagged me.so i feel that i better answer it in my blog rather than in the facebook. all this answer are related to the facebook...

1. Would you get back with your last ex if you could?
what is ex??? i dont have any.... MyEm0.com

2. What color shirt are you wearing?
white...

3. Would you kiss anyone on your friends list?
let me think...nope i think i dont like kiss anybody except for my mum and she's not in my fb friend list....

4. Do you have a 'thing' for someone on your friends list?
probably...maybe...huh... i dunno.... MyEm0.com

5. How many people on your top friends list do you know in real life?
almost all..but some of them is a friend of a friend of mine that want me to add them...

6. How many kids do you want to have?
depend on Him...how much He want to give me.....

7. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
of course....they raise me up....

8. What name would you want besides the one you have?
probably name that my mum want to give it to me at first 'analiza'...but anyway my current name is one in a million...cool right...

9. What did you do for your last birthday?
hang out at my home because that time was mid-term holiday time....celebrate it with my family members...

10. What's your main ringtone on your phone?
same as my blog theme, david archulate-crush for my sony eric and other one is samsung theme.....

11. What time did you wake up today?
today,as usual as always...7am but my class start at 11am why i am so good to wake this early and never sleep again....

12. What were you doing two nights ago?
doing stupidiest thing ever-interrupt other people problem...huwa...one tough night...
feeling guilty are flying everywhere......
but it kinda okay right now..thanks to that person who actually realize his mistake.....

13. Name something you can't wait to do.
go back home...although i have to be patient to wait till 1 May 2009......

14. Last time you saw your mom
last day for mid-term holiday...she send me at the Melaka Sentral....miss my mum and my family.... MyEm0.com

15. What is one thing you wish you could change about yourself?
dont be too nice because it hard for someone to accept our good itention and sometimes they will step at us really hard.....

16. If you had $250,000, what would you do with it?
first to pay back my PTPT-pu, and buy a good stuff for my family,invest a little bit,and give some to my mum so that she can go to Mekah to perform Haj (agak-agak cukup tak semua nie)

17. Have you ever talked to Tom?
Tom the cat....hahahahhahahahaha....

18. Last thing you ate?
keropok last night...today not yet eat anything.....

19. What's your favorite month?
August definately...the best month ever....

20. What's the last piece of clothing someone borrowed from you?
erm..nothing because most people love to borrow a stationary or a bathing thing rather than clothes...

21. Who is getting on your nerves right now?
me,myself and nobody..... MyEm0.com

22. Most visited webpage?
facebook to play pet society most of the time,friendster as a main webpage,UMP.edu.my place where i want to see and delete the memo (UMP student are crazy about memo.why they lets us to read same thing over and over.its annoying especially if the memo is too many and isnt related to us), this site of course and others UMP bloggers and outsider blog....

23. Last person you text messaged?
idah my roommate ask her to buy something.....

24. Last person to make you sad?
myself lor...huhuhuhu.....but its okay right now...

25. Favorite food?
anything that delicious.....

26. Favorite dessert?
ice-cream...hihihihihi....

27. Have you been to Europe?
coming soon..when i getting a little bit richer.....

28. If someone you hated died, what would you do?
hate people...why would i hate people im not qualify to do that..but if someone that make me mad died,im just forgive him/her and pray for their good.....

just to look around...dari kata mataku di aras 4 c7....sempat menjerit kat situ....


apa kejadahnya facebook itu...nielah dia...tapi ni bukan akunye...


Ja Na MyEm0.com

~it is hard to admit we've been wrong but easy to admit we've been right~
ana_anasha

No comments: