Thursday, April 30, 2009

My nickname??

assalamualaikum and a very good day....
im just finishing packing half of my thing...
well really made me think whether it can be fitted into my brother's car with myself and my youngest bro thingy...
just want to talk about the my name anasha....
well recently i read my junior's blog and he put my name as "Kak Anasha"..
actually it make me laugh because he never call me by name...
the name Anasha cames when i am in the first year...
in my class K23, there's is another girls called "Ana"...
and when the class introduce ourselves another "Ana" was introduced herself first..
then i said to Izyan....
"alamak, there is someone nick name's same as me"...
when my turn came i said "my name is Anashahira bte Mohamad" and you can call me Ana...
then the lecturer ask me to change my name...
aduis...
hard for me...
then Dayah came to our class for some quite time because she was the second in-take....
she was the one give this new name to me...
at some times most of my classmates start to call me by that name....
by the time my roomate sometimes call me by that name too...
then recently some of my guy-classmate called me by that name...
darn i feel definately awkward when they call me 'Anasha'...
now even my junior call me by that name..
but cant blame them because i used that name for many occassion...
such as my skype,my gtalk,my friendster and facebook...
what i can remember my sister quite suprise when Dayah call me "anasha"..
she even asked Dayah 'what did you called her?'...
this event happen when i and my sister sending her home...
i never thought that i'm going to have other nick names apart Ana...
i was born called by that name...
only my mum choose another name instead my dad put another name..
my mum choose to name me by "Analiza"...
but my dad name me "Anashahira"...
but it quite different name..
and somehow what i like it.
when i in kindergarten i wrote my name as Anas hahira...
hahahhahha...
then some of my friends call me Anas....
then i wrote as Ana Shahira when im getting bigger...
thats how people name me as Ana...
the again in my birth certificate my name is wrote as Anashahira...
no space at all...
all time through school and matric i prefer to be called ana...
now i get a new nick names that i carry more than 1year...
but still need to adapt when guys call me by that name...
Ja Na...

my name on skype anasha is my name tsukushi is my favourite character in HYD


my user also anasha


my account in gmail


my friendster also

~name only a thing that written on the paper,but it differ us from the rest~
ana_anasha

2 comments:

Fadzrul Hisyam said...

I think I know who did call you with 'kak' as suffix name in your nickname.

The important thing is, I know why he call you like that. Since that he never call your name or nickname or else, he decided to add suffix 'kak' to show his respect to you unless you permit him to call you by your name or use any subtitute name (sy, awk, aku, kau, kamu, I, U, ambo, kite, kome, and so on) instead of use suffix 'kak' in your name.

How about you tell him what name that you prefer to be called. He will gladly use that name, because you permit him to use that name.

foot note: Is it correct what I think about that name? lol...never meant to show you are old. *wink*wink*

anashahira said...

to that particular person ---> well i gave u permission to call me what ever you comfortable call me....
even you dont use kak as suffix...
our age doesnt too distance...
to syam (is it different person??) ---> what do you think about that name???its okay i know im 8 month older than you..huhuhuhu